2018-09-15

046 ~ Gotta Snuggle Quilt.

I haven't updated my blog for far too long. Not sure why it seems to feel like such a chore. I like the results, when I have it up to date..... but.....

Anyway, way back in June 2015 (while we were planning our big move across the country); my sister-in-law & I were chatting on the phone. She mentioned the quilts I'd made for them and how they enjoyed them. She said, it's like we just need a small quilt for the couch, you know like "our not feeling too good, gotta snuggle blanket"!!    

With pen in hand I got her to repeat that. And of that, a quick small quilt was made! But like I mentioned, we were in the midst of preparing for a huge move, and taking photos of quilting details, wasn't upper most on my mind. So, this is the only photo I took of it during the creation. 

A bit of Kaffe Fassett fabrics as letters, on solid cottons.


No comments:

Post a Comment